CAMEC GROWS AND INVESTS IN MACHINERIES AND STAFF TRAINING
Driven by constant attention to the enhancement of its internal resources, CAMEC, in contrast with the historical moment that the economy is experiencing, in the last year and a half has been strengthening its fleet of machines and investing in staff training.
“We believe that every historical period offers opportunities and, with a confident look to the future, CAMEC has decided to exploit what our territory has made available to companies!” says Eddy Candiotto, CEO of CAMEC. “With the help of the 4.0 Law passed by the government, which promotes the digitization of businesses, CAMEC has taken up the challenge and decided to invest in what it does best: its work!”
- In September 2019 CAMEC set up a new laser cutting department by creating a department dedicated to the development of sheets and enslavement of the entire process starting from “nesting” up to the labeling of the cut pieces.
- In November 2020 CAMEC installed a new 5-axis machining center, a high-precision machine that allows the production of small and medium-sized components.
- A dicembre 2020, per migliorare la sicurezza della movimentazione interna, ha acquistato 2 carrelli elevatori da 25 q e 1 da 50 q al servizio dei nostri operatori.
- In December 2020, to improve the safety of internal handling, it purchased 2 forklifts of 25 q and 1 of 50 q at the service of our operators.
- Furthermore, constant training of internal staff allows CAMEC to create increasingly complete machinery and plants and to certify its products not only according to the new European regulations in force but also according to the ULCSA (for the US market) and EAC (for the Russian market) and therefore to enter very large markets.
The expansion policy that CAMEC has implemented over the last five years has certainly brought results that exceed expectations. The second year of activity of CAMEC IBERICA SL, based in Barcelona, is an example of this. We thank our Spanish colleagues for their excellent work and we continue to combine efforts and work for a common goal: to place CAMEC as a reference brand in the waste treatment and vwaste valorisation field!